Wow! Did you know that every single day, Google records about 3.5 billion searches?
This means that there’s a very high chance someone could be searching for a product or service that you offer right now. This potential is so massive that you must find a way to tap into it. It is for this reason we bring you a truly top-quality done-for-you SEO service.
Search engine optimisation is the art of actively using search engines such as Google to create awareness around your business so that your brand is continuously positioned in the faces of millions and billions of online users who make use of search engines daily.
Even if you can carry out paid advertising through some search engines, the guaranteed way to maximize the potential that your business has to benefit from ultimately free but effective marketing is through SEO. And this is what we call THE SEO EFFECT
Users on social media are inconvenienced when your ads just pop up from nowhere, e.g. on Facebook, as they scroll through their feeds. Your chances of also catching the attention of your potential clients on social media may be limited because most people just come to scroll through feeds.
But when someone decides to use a search engine such as Google, it is because they consciously need to find something. That’s why we talk about the SEO effect. Search engine optimisation simply positions your business right where people are asking questions and directly shows them the solution.
The Impact of Search Engines
Facebook has over 2 billion active users. When you go on Instagram, you will find about 1 billion active users. However, all of these figures are dwarfed by search engines. An estimated 3.5 billion searches take place every day on search engines. Search engines are responsible for a greater percentage of web traffic generated online. This means that if 100 people decide to use the internet, a search is being carried out by at least 93 users.
All they have to do is type in their search query and thousands of web results pour out. What the search engine does is find websites or web pages that are relevant to the request of the user. Of course, you probably use search engines on a daily basis just like most people and you know how this process works.
Apart from basic search results, another way to position yourself directly in the face of your audience is to make use of paid ads. PPC ensures that you will turn up mostly for specific searches. Whenever someone clicks on your ads, you will need to pay for those clicks. While this may work, an even better way exists that you can get even higher click-through rates without having to pay a penny. You can get that through organic ranking. Results which pop out on the results pages of search engines are organic. This means that you didn't pay for them but worked to earn them. It is these results that have a direct relationship with SEO.
Therefore, think about what it would be like to rank for the #1 spot on a Google results page for your best keywords. Organic SEO has so much power when compared to other forms of digital advertising. Did you know that SEO betters paid searches by about 5.66 times?
BrightEdge reports that out of the entire traffic that websites are able to generate, organic search produces about 51% while paid searches only produce 10%. Other sources account for the remaining percentages.
BrightEdge also reveals that of all the revenue earned by online businesses, more than 40% is generated through organic traffic. The statistics are enough reason for you to start focusing on the SEO of your website as this is the only proven method of enhancing your organic searches. Did you know that of all the local searches that are carried out on smartphones, an estimated 18% actually generate sales?
SEO and its objectives
SEO has one simple but important objective of helping you to generate more leads for your business through search engines. It does so by
- Enhancing the level of organic traffic that you are able to generate for your website
- Making you rank for keywords
- Improving your already existing rankings for certain keywords
The equation is very simple. In order to generate leads, organic traffic is very important. The only way that organic traffic can be pushed to your website is to ensure that it ranks #1 for the keywords being used by your audience to find businesses like yours.
Great SEO can have an amazing effect on your business. Are you benefiting from the coveted #1 ranking spot on search engines? Your inability to take the number one spot can negatively affect your business. This means that you’re not taking any advantage of 3.5 billion opportunities that present themselves to webmasters daily.
If you get your SEO fixed and begin to rank high, you will get amazing results. Think about having thousands of new users accessing your website monthly. And if you convert that traffic to buyers, you will be in for so much profit – THE SEO EFFECT!
The Benefits That SEO Brings to your Business
The only way for you to beat your competition online is to invest in high quality SEO work. Your top competitors are currently investing a large part of their budget into SEO. Check out some key benefits of SEO for your online business:
- Enhance your ranking in search engines
- Investing in SEO will increase the rankings of your site which means that you get access to more organic traffic. Your click-through rates will soar as soon as you hit the number one spot in Google.
- Better Conversion Rate
- Not every lead that visits your page will be converted. But when you make use of highly targeted SEO, you mostly will find genuine visitors who have an interest in what you have to offer, coming to your site. Your conversion rates will definitely increase significantly thereby guaranteeing improved sales.
- Better customer engagement
- Having an optimised web page for search engines will help you engage with the right customers. This will empower you to draw vital insights which will help you enhance your business offerings. These enhancements help you to resonate with your customers thereby creating trust.
- Brand Awareness
- The only way to become very popular online is to work on your visibility. Ranking very high in the search engine results will expose your business to a big pool of prospects which makes them become aware of your brand. With the right multiple keywords, your brand awareness will definitely increase.
Copyright 2024 by BlueChip SEO Services