Maybe someone told you that you need SEO, or perhaps your business has been stuck on page 2 (or 10) of Google, and you want to get to page one.
Regardless of what brought you here, welcome! Having an SEO strategy is crucial for competing in today's marketplace. As a full-service Bolton search engine optimisation company, we are here to help.
We'll walk you through the basics of search engine optimisation and explain how it can help your business. With our help, you'll be armed with the knowledge you need to make your next move.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation?
Called SEO for short, search engine optimisation is the process of increasing the visibility and traffic for your website. The five major search engines are these, but we focus mostly on the first one since it gets the lion’s share of search (80%+):
While the objective is straightforward, the process of being found online and ranking above your competitors requires skill, precision, and a smart strategy. As a top-ranked Bolton SEO agency, we have ten years of experience helping our clients reach the coveted goal to get to the "first page of Google."
You've probably heard the term SEO before, but you might not be sure exactly what it is or how it works. Think of Google (and the other search engines) as a virtual library with all the Internet's pages housed inside.
In these virtual libraries, the search engines catalogue each page and assign it a ranking. The ranking is based on the keywords, content, quality, and links pointing to the page, as well as other factors that are part of their secret algorithm.
So, when you type in a query in Google's search bar, such as "best restaurant near me," the search engines scan all the pages they've indexed, looking at the following factors:
- Content and keywords
- Titles and headlines
- Links to and within your site
- The structure of your links
- Site reputation
As the search engine scans their entire database of pages, they have a singular focus: to serve you pages in order of what they think is most important to you. So, if you're looking for the best restaurant, the search engine wants to make sure they're showing you what they believe are the best restaurants in your vicinity.
What we do here at BlueChip SEO is to make sure that when a potential customer types a query related to your business, you'll show up as a top search result.
Why Quality SEO Work Is Vitally Important
If you're not on the first page of Google, then you're losing customers to your competition. Having a solid Bolton SEO strategy is vital to increasing your online visibility and getting website traffic that is qualified and likely to convert.
About 97% of people search for businesses online. Are you missing out on these potential customers?
If you look at your site's traffic analytics, you'll likely see that most of your visitors are coming from "organic" traffic. This traffic source is free, but you need to prepare your SEO properly. The reason is that you want the people clicking from Google onto your website to have a clear intention to do business with you.
In addition to being a free source of traffic and customers, a skillfully executed SEO strategy will continue to pay dividends over time. Quality content and a relevant keyword strategy will help increase your reputation in the eyes of the search engine. The higher your quality and relevance score, the higher you'll rank, and the more traffic you'll get.
We want you to dominate your competition and outrank them in every possible way. By working with a Bolton SEO service strategy, we can help you:
1. Increase Exposure: We'll identify hundreds of relevant keywords you should be ranking for, and we'll make sure you rank.
2. Grow Your Customer Base: Our SEO strategies drive qualified customers to your website. Instead of always doing frustrating outreach, your customers will come to you.
3. Increase Your Revenue: As more pre-qualified prospects contact your business, you'll see your conversion rates grow through the roof, and your revenues rise.
4. Stop Reliance on Expensive Paid Advertising: Social media advertising and Pay Per Click (PPC) strategies can certainly work, but they are expensive. SEO is a strategy that costs relatively little to execute, and unlike advertising, it continues to work, even after you stop.
How Webpage Optimisation Boosts Sales
Concentrating on your SEO strategy is a win-win approach for your business.
It used to be that "black hat" SEO agencies could dominate search engines by using spammy tactics to help their clients rank higher. However, in recent years, search engines have gotten a lot smarter!
Remember, search engines have customers, too, and they aim to provide their customers with the best experience possible. A search engine's customers are the people searching for things online. Think of it this way. If you're looking for a restaurant near your home and Google shows you restaurants that are several miles away, you're not going to be a happy customer. Or imagine that you're looking for a restaurant, and instead, Google shows dry cleaners or grocery stores. You probably wouldn't use that search engine again!
Google and other search engines only want to show searchers results that are related to what they need. If a black hat agency manages to rank a site that doesn't deliver on its promise, then people are going to click away from the site. Google will penalise them by ranking them lower. However, if Google shows someone a site, and the person spends several minutes on the site, clicks multiple pages, and completes an action, then Google knows the site they delivered to their customer was something they needed. They will know the site provided value.
SEO Is A Broad Topic
The topic of search engine optimisation is too broad to cover here many of the core areas are listed here:
- On-page optimization: Tips for improving your website's ranking
- Off-page optimization: Building credibility through backlinks
- Keyword research: Finding the right terms to target
- Content optimization: Creating valuable, SEO-friendly content
- Technical SEO: Improving your website's crawlability and indexability
- Local SEO: Optimizing for search engines in a specific location
- Mobile SEO: Ensuring a seamless user experience on mobile devices
- SEO for e-commerce websites: Maximizing visibility and sales
- SEO for video content: Optimizing for YouTube and other video platforms
- SEO for images: Optimizing for search engines and users
- International SEO: Adapting your strategies for different markets and languages
- SEO for news websites: Staying up-to-date and relevant in fast-changing industries
- SEO for social media: Maximizing visibility and engagement on social platforms
- SEO for voice search: Optimizing for the rise of voice assistants
Why BlueChip SEO Should Be Your First Choice Agency
What all this means is that you'll rank higher in the search engines by having a quality site that provides useful and relevant content to your audience. You need an SEO service that can highlight your value for the customer. By having information on your site that your customers are looking for, you'll generate more sales. You'll also continue to climb the ranks and secure your spot at the top.
To sum up, an optimised web page attracts more prospects and turns them into customers.
We are not the only Bolton SEO agency to pick from, but no one else has the depth of experience and success record that we do.
In addition to being in this field for ten years, we continue to stay up to date on every development in our industry. When our competitors go home for dinner, we're discussing strategy with our colleagues and meeting with mastermind groups that include the world's best SEO strategists.
While other SEO agencies might outsource some or all your project, we do everything in-house. Our team is highly trained, and we know how to dominate Google. We've done it for some of the toughest searches in the UK, and we are confident we can do it for you, too.
We will never lock you into a long-term contract. We are focused on results, and we believe you should have the freedom to re-evaluate us monthly. Get in touch with our team to get started.
Copyright 2023 by BlueChip SEO Services